Call : +918068094492
Home » Products » High Protein Cotton Seed Meals

High Protein Cotton Seed Meals

Hi-Protein Cotton Seed Meal/DOC (55% Protein)
close
Hi-Protein Cotton Seed Meal/DOC (55% Protein)
02
1] Protein: 55% 2] Oil: 1.2% Max 3] Fibre: 4% - 5% 4] Free Gossypol: 300ppm
Price : 36000 INR
Hi-Protein & Degossypolised Cotton Seed meal
close
Hi-Protein & Degossypolised Cotton Seed meal
01
1] Protein: 50% & 55% 2] Crude Fibre: 4% to 6% 3] Oil/Fat: 0.9% to 1.2% 4] Free Gossypol: 300ppm to 400ppm 5] Sand & Silica: 0.5% to 1%max 6] Total Amino Acid: 49% to 50%
Price : 36000 INR
Degossypolised High Protein Cotton Seed DOC (50%-55%)
close
Degossypolised High Protein Cotton Seed DOC (50%-55%)
02
Crude Protein - Min 50% Fibre - Max 6% Oil - Max 1% Moisture - Max 9 % Free Gossypol - 30 to 40 PPM by liquid chromatography (LC); and 300 to 400 ppm by Spectrophotometer. Sand & Silica - Max 0.7 %
Price : 36000 INR


Back to top
GIMATEX IND. PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.